Alarms, Graphs and Reports for up to one year… now Includes MOS Scores
Things that SAS can do, but for a longer period (up to a year) and quicker. Add Alarm reporting, detection of customer abuse, International tracking, Fraud and you have the New Cordell VQM Software with MOS Scores based on algorithms using jitter, packet loss, and round-trip delay. Let us give you a 15 minute demo of the GUI Dashboard interface and report generator.
SWITCH APPLICATION (Includes programming and set up).
Reports based on Call Records
Search CR’s for Possible Fraud:
- MOS Scores
- Track International Call Abuse
- Usage by Carrier and Trunk
- Directory Numbers Search – ORIG and TERM
- Repetitive “Robo” calling Alert via Alarm
- Alert due to High Traffic
- Nuisance Calling (same number) Alarm
- Discover Disconnected Phones with traffic
Trouble Shooting – it’s as simple as selecting a value on the graph to see the Call Records (and DN) causing the problems.
Alarms, Graphs and Reports:
- Packet Loss
- Round Trip (RT) Delay
- Dashboard: Easy to use GUI – Ideal for trouble shooting
- Search Feature: Search Call Records (CR) for Specific DN and its history
GUI with Dash Board Included – Ability Pass the controls to your customer or other departments. NOTE: They can see only their data.
Based on the 3 VQM Measurements (Packet Loss, Jitter, and Round-Trip Delay), we are able to calculate a composite value that represents the overall quality. The composite value can be expressed as Rating Factor (or R Score) with a range from 0 to 100, or a MOS (Mean Opinion Score) with a range from 1 to 4.5
|R Score||Satisfaction Level||MOS|
|90 – 100||Excellent||4.3+|
|80 – 90||Satisfactory||4.0 – 4.3|
|70 – 80||Warning||3.6 – 4.0|
|60 – 70||Minor||3.1 – 3.6|
|50 – 60||Major||2.6 – 3.1|
|0 – 50||Critical||1.0 – 2.6|
Let us quote you for 2017 or if you would prefer, a live demo.